The success story of the Beetle, one of the most important vehicles in the history of the auto-mobile, began with the VW Type 1. The modern oval rear window without a central strut is a typical characteristic of the 1951/1952 model.
- Electronic components individually designed for the construction kit can be immediately incorporated with comfortable plug connections
- LED's are used for the front lights, instrument panel, license plate lights, brake lights and the characteristic direction indicators
- A pre-programmed control unit reproduces realistic driving situations
- Battery box (4 x 1.5 V AA-Batteries, not included)
- A plastic model construction kit of the 1951/1952 VW Beetle with many details
- Comprehensive decal set including various registration plates (D, NL, GB, F, B, CH, I, A, DK)