A model construction kit of the B-29 Superfortress.
During World War II it was the USAAF' largest strategic bomber and from spring 1944 was deployed in the Pacific theatre of operations.
- Printed photo-etched parts for the cockpit, consoles and dashboard
Photo-etched parts for the seat belts
- Photo-etched parts for the engine nacelles and radial engines
- Complete bomb-bay with 12 bombs
- Detailed radio operator/navigators position
- Fuselage gunners station
- Revolving machine-gun turrets
- Rear machine-gun position
- Open bomb-doors
- 4 Replica radial engines
- Detailed under-carriage
- 5 Crew figures
- Decal set for 2 USAAF versions the 504th Bomber Group and the 498th Bomber Group
Scope of delivery: